There are things that we comfortably talk about to others. For example, stories about today’s activities, what you did last night, the food you loved, and the latest movies you watched. However, for some people, this kind of activity is unfamiliar.

It’s not a matter of habit, but it’s a matter of how you interact. For an open person, talking about a lot of everyday trivial things is an easy thing. However, this activity was really exhausting for some others, including myself.

Some friends refer to me as an anti-social person. I was perceived as disliking or hating interacting with others, especially strangers. Finally, they seemed to understand that, for me, the interaction was a troublesome thing. In fact, I am.

Sometimes, even usually, I need time for more to recharge my energy to talk to others. I also feel exhausted after interacting with others for too long.

If that happens, it will take me some time alone to recover the energy back. Usually, I would shut myself in the room all day and not be “disturbed” by others as much as possible. However, most people find it a strange act. People said, why is it so hard to talk with people?

Things like this not only torture me but also the people around me. They demand to speak up, speak out, and act when I have a problem. In fact, sometimes, there are moments when I am so tired want to just shut up and do nothing. Not because I can’t afford it or because I’m wrong, but because I don’t like it.

This impulse and demand of compulsion to continuously communicate is quite exhausting, at least for me. It feels like people should know, have the right to be answered, and have the right to force others to reply to the communications they provide. In fact, some quiet people may be introverted, lazy to communicate or have weaknesses in this regard.

You know, for some people, forcing people to talk about unwanted things is an annoying thing.

0 Comments